What’s Next? is a 7-week self-discovery series. It is intended for women who need support and techniques to identify and explore their next steps for civic engagement.
Past participants say it best:
- “I have used learning from this class in several instances as I reflect on the lessons/learnings.”
- “The team allowed us to ask questions and trully explore ourselves. You all work well together and that allows us to get the best from the class.”
- “I have throughly enjoyed it. It changed my life.”
- “I connected with like-minded women and received invaluable advice from women who are accomplished and inspiring.”
- “I enjoyed the faciliatatiors and speakers and was invigorated with the dynamic of the range of age and interests in the group.”
- This year we have expanded the series to seven weeks. Participants will build a cohort group, learn about the public policy process, how to build their credentials, and how to bridge the “what do I want to do” with “what should or can I do”.
The cost for the series is $200, including all fees and materials. Register online atwww.umkc.edu/civicengage. If you would like more information or would like to pay by check please call or email Dr. Julie Warm, email@example.com, 816-235-5371.